Not enough people take advantage of the Section 179 tax code, an incentive created by the government to encourage small to medium businesses to invest in themselves. The Section 179 code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of software and/or equipment financed within a given tax year, including field service management software.
When you download our guide to the Section 179 tax code, you will learn:
- What Section 179 is and how it works
- The spending cap, deduction and bonus depreciation limits for the year
- What equipment and/or software is eligible for the deduction
- Limitations to Section 179
- How to apply for the Section 179 tax deduction