Once again showcasing some of the finest examples of Design/Build in the commercial HVAC market, Contracting Business is proud to present the 2006 Design/Build Awards. Now in their 16th year, the Design/Build Awards honor the boldest, most creative, most innovative work being done by commercial HVAC contractors across the nation.
This year's winning projects spotlight the challenges of the retrofit/renovation market. As always, the customers' diverse needs and desires took center stage, as befits the Design/Build process. While we're honoring outstanding HVAC companies here, the real winners are the customers who reap the benefits that Design/Build provides.
Congratulations to all!
* Kahn Mechanical Contractors, Dallas, TX
for the First Baptist Church of Hamilton Park, Richardson, TX page 62
* Jenniges Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Redwood Falls, MN
for the headquarters of J&D Construction, Montevideo, MN page 66
* EMCOR Services / Trimech Corporation, Pompton Plains, NJ,
for the Inverness Medical Nutritionals Group, Intergel Division, Irvington, NJ page 70
* EMCOR Services / Aircond Corporation, Smyrna, GA for the Duni Group, Thomaston, GA page 58
* Commercial HVAC, Cincinnati, OH for the Crossroads Community Church, Cincinnati, OH page 59
* Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Scarborough, ME for the University of New England, Biddeford, ME page 60
* CHC Mechanical Contractors, Cookeville, TN for Xi properties / Times Square, Cookeville, TN
* Northern Heating & Cooling, Indianapolis, IN for the Governor's Residence Commission, Indianapolis, IN
For information on how to enter the Design/Build Awards, visit www.contractingbusiness.com