American Ultraviolet Introduces Low Mercury UVC Lamp

American Ultraviolet Company, Lebanon, IN, has released a high-output (800mA), low-mercury (≤ 8 mg) UVC lamp for disinfecting air and water in commercial and residential environments.
These "green" lamps are easy to dispose of, and are available as standard output (425mA) lamps. According to the company, the lamps have been tested and validated to effectively perform
for 17,000 hours (two years) when operated on high frequency electronic ballasts from American Ultraviolet Company.
According to the company, specifiers and engineers have requested a low-mercury UVC lamp that can be disposed of in normal land fills, without being treated as hazardous waste.
American Ultraviolet Company says low-mercury high-output lamps, which are effective at quickly cleaning up mold-laden and fouled coils, thus increasing HVAC operating efficiency and equipment life, and improving indoor air quality through pass-by disinfection of airborne viruses and bacteria.
Contact Mr. Meredith Stines, president/CEO, at [email protected], or by calling 800/288-9288.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish