During this never-ending national heatwave of 2012, Carrier sources report the HVAC manufacturer is stocking chillers, large splits, and rooftops for rapid delivery. The goal is to help ensure customers have the least amount of downtime for critical and replacement projects.
“To provide world-class service to our customers, we established predictive stocking levels designed to meet demand during the summer months,” says Greg Alcorn, vice president, sales and marketing, Commercial Systems, Carrier. “During extreme weather conditions, customers need to know that they can continue business as usual because our units are available for immediate shipment,” Alcorn says. The Carrier units being stocked include:
- Evergreen 23XRV variable-speed screw chiller with Foxfire compression technology
- AquaSnap 30MP scroll chillers
- Evergreen 30HX screw chillers
- AquaForce 30XW screw chillers
- AquaSnap RA and RB scroll chillers
- Gemini (R-22, Puron series) splits systems
- WeatherMaker 48/50A Series large rooftops in 30, 40 and 50 ton sizes.
“In addition to our factory inventory, we have strong distributors across the country who are well positioned to meet the needs of our customers, with rapid delivery, local service parts, support, training and much more,” Alcorn says.
For additional information on units that are in stock and ready to ship, contact your local Carrier representative. Visit carrier.com or call 1-800-CARRIER to learn more about Carrier commercial products.