Contracting Business.com is seeking nominations for its Fifth Annual Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year award. Deadline for nominations is March 11, 2011. The Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year:
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to quality installation, service, industry involvement, and customer relations
- Is on the cutting edge of the latest technology
- Upholds the highest standards of training and employee skill, and employee presentation and character
- Is an established company, with a proven track record of at least 10 years of consistent growth, with a solid financial base from which to grow into the future
- Is active in industry associations
- Will agree to an on-site visit by a Contracting Business.com editor.
The award will be presented during the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) Annual Meeting, Nov. 2-5, in Norfolk, VA.
Send nominations, with supporting information, to Terry McIver, executive editor, at [email protected]. Find our entire listing of nominating criteria at: http://contractingbusiness.com/awards/contractorofyear/