Danfoss a world leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical components and control systems for refrigeration and air conditioning, heating, and motion controls, will host a series of TRV (Thermostatic Radiator Valve) Seminars dubbed “Heating CSI”. These seminars will be hosted throughout the entire Northeastern US, if there isn’t a listing in your area please contact Danfoss at 866/676-8062.
- Aug. 4, 5:30 p.m. Henry's Plumbing Supply 1100 Goffle Rd. Hawthorne, N.J. 973-427-7116
- Aug. 4, 5:00 p.m. The Bell Pump Company 209 Forbes Ave. New Haven, CT. 06512 203-469-5351
- Aug. 11, 4:00 pm. White & Shauger Inc. 435 Straight St. Paterson, N.J. 973-684-7880
- Aug. 18, 8:00 a.m. Interstate Electric Corp. 30 Vineland St. Brighton, MA. 02135 617-782-9000
- Aug. 19, 5:30 p.m. General Plumbing Supply 15 Lee Ave. Dover, N.J. 07801 973-361-1141
- Aug. 27, 3:00 p.m. Somerset Plumbing Supply 169 Somerset St. N. Plainfield, N.J. 07060 908-756-5230.
The seminars are designed to educate installers and contractors on opportunities to upsell Danfoss TRVs in single family dwellings on hot water/steam heating systems.
Seminar leader Clemens Bremer is a graduate of John Carroll University, with degrees in marketing and physical distribution management. As an employee of ITT Corp., he worked in industrial sales and held positions as Midwest regional manager and senior regional manager in the northeastern U.S. In addition, Clemens has taught classes in hydronics, large chilled water systems and basic steam systems and boiler controls. Installers and contractors interested in attending a Heating CSI seminar should contact Danfoss Heating by calling 866/375-HVAC, emailing [email protected], or calling the appropriate distributor listed in the seminar schedule. A complete list of seminars, including future dates, is available on the Danfoss Web site at www.trvseminars.com