The latest innovations in the HVACR industry will not only be displayed on the show floor at the 2010 AHR Expo®, January 25-27; they'll also be a hot topic at many of the nearly 50 free educational sessions being offered to engineers, contractors, wholesalers, and other HVACR professionals during the three-day event at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
The 2010 session program features a wide range of topics, allowing attendees to obtain a better understanding of the newest trends and technologies impacting the industry, while also providing them with the opportunity to find practical solutions to their various challenges. Leading industry experts will present each of the sessions being offered by the more than 20 organizations endorsing the 2010 AHR Expo.
Attendees are allowed to participate in as many presentations throughout the three-day program as their schedule permits.
- Some of the valuable sustainability-focused sessions include: ENERGY STAR® - Your Customer's Path to Green, Sustainable Buildings, presented by the U.S. EPA's ENERGY STAR Program
- The Great Debate: Target and Walmart on Saving Energy, presented by the Department of Energy Commercial Building
- Initiative Electricity, Buildings and HVAC - The Next Frontier for System Integration -
- Building Technology Integration with the Electric Grid will Drive Energy Savings and Environmental Benefit, presented by GridWise® Architecture Council
- Cost/Benefit Analysis Methodology and Tools Needed by Owners, presented by ASHRAE
- IAQ Guidelines For Occupied Buildings Under Construction, presented by Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association
- Powering the Smart Grid with the LonWorks Technology and RF Wireless Technology, presented by LonMark Americas
- Introduction to Cloud Services for Buildings, presented by Ken Sinclair, Editor/Owner of www.automatedbuildings.com. This session will discuss the new focus of building cloud connections.
The 2010 AHR Expo education schedule is available at www.ahrexpo.com