The National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) has announced its schedule of technical seminars to be offered during spring and summer 2005.
A Retro-Commissioning Seminar will be held February 10-12 in Orlando, FL. Retro-Commissioning is the process of discovering and correcting problems in existing, under-performing building systems.
In addition, the following seminars are being offered at NEBB's Training and Educational Center in Tempe, AZ:
- TAB Supervisor Review, Feb. 18 - 20
- Cleanroom Technician Training, March 14 — 18
- Building Systems Commissioning, March 30 — April 2
- Sound & Vibration, April 4 — 7
- TAB Technician Training, April 18 - 22
- TAB Supervisor Review, Aug. 12-14
For more information, visit www.nebb.org or contact Margaret Andrews at 301/977-3698.