Nexstar Network recently released the names of its “Top 20” performing member companies, based on a national online customer satisfaction survey.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey was carried out by Nexstar’s strategic partner, ReviewBuzz, which collected data from all participating members between Feb. 3 and May 29, 2015. ReviewBuzz does not include reviews in the survey results.
More than 150 plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical contractors across North America participated in the annual online survey.
For its exemplary customer satisfaction shown in the response from customers, Able Home Services, Inc., of Chico Calif., owned by Tom Simenc, came out on top with the highest achievement in this survey.
“To be singled out from among 500 of the most ethical and dedicated service organizations in the nation is very humbling,” Simenc said. “We know that it takes great people who are dedicated to great service every day and in every interaction in order to even be in the running. Beyond that, it’s reflective of a generous and appreciative community of clients that we are so fortunate to serve.”
The following lists the other winners, base of operations, and ownership:
• Accurate Electrical Services, Glendora, Calif.; Jeff Seale.
• AIRCON Service Company Inc., Houston, Tex; Derek and Kim Stewart.
• American Vintage Home, Inc., Evanston, Ill; Marek Mroz.
• Art Plumbing & Air Conditioning, LLC, Coral Springs, Fla; Gregg and Marie D’Attile.
• Artex Electric / Service First Electrical Pros, Texarkana, Ark.; David and Michael Peavy.
• Atomic Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Virginia Beach, Va.; Jim Steinle.
• Beltz Home Service Co., Ltd.,
Findlay, Oh.; Brian Beltz.
• Boyd Plumbing, Inc., Orangevale, Calif.; Michael Boyd.
• Good’s Electric, Columbiana, Oh.; Daniel Good.
• Jones Services Company, LLC,
Goshen, N.Y.; Bill and Debra Jones.
• Jupiter Tequesta Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc., Tequesta, Fla.; Matthew Kuntz.
• Lancaster Plumbing & Heating Co. Inc., East Petersburg, Pa.; Scott Peppler.
• LenAire, Inc., Bossier City, La.; Leonard Koglin.
• Mel Carr Electric Corp., Albany, N.Y.; Mel Carr.
• Plumbing Medic, Inc., Gilbert, Ariz.; Colby and Dannielle Julian.
• Rebmann Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Owners: Scott Ambrosio and Guy Colangelo, Albertson, NY.
• Signature Heating & Air Conditioning, West Chester, Pa.; Bob Gress.
• Streamline Plumbing & Electric, Inc., Raleigh, N.C. Ken Macadam and Bob Sweet.
• Village Plumbing Home Services, Houston, Tex.; Monica and Dan Ryan.
The Nexstar Network emphasizes to its members the importance of customer interaction and satisfaction to a service provider’s growth and longevity. These “Top 20” companies were successful in key “moments of truth” in the customer experience, including scheduling convenience, courteous and respectful service, and a likelihood the customer would recommend the contractor to family and friends.
Nexstar Network leadership believes employee engagement, financial and customer service surveys provide invaluable information for the overall success of any company, and offer them on an annual basis.
www.nexstarnetwork.com; blog ca be found at: www.nexstarnetwork/contractors.