The HVACR industry idea machine known as Comfortech kicked off Tuesday, Sept. 9. ! And there's still time to attend Comfortech 2014, today through September 11. It's where success- and profit-minded HVACR and plumbing industry contractors meet every September, to get a jump on the competition!
Don't miss the opportunity to learn more about the industry's latest products and trends.
Contractors who can make the trip to Nashville can still Register for the Exhibit Hall. Exhibit hall hours are Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 10-11, from noon to 4 PM.
Today's sessions begin at 9 AM, with the second day of sessions by the Service Nation Alliance, Sessions by National Comfort Institute, and sessions for all attendees.
Topics for entire first day (Tuesday, Sept. 9) include:
- Finding Focus in a World at War for Your Attention, featuring Curt Steinhorst. (Service Roundtable)
- Service Roundtable Consultants Provide Instant Answers: Kenny Chapman, John and Vicki LaPlant, Joe Cunningham, Dale Mincks, Mark Matteson, Ed O'Connell and Dr. Kerry Webb offer members on-the-spot answers and solutions for problems in their businesses. This is open to Service Roundtable members only.
- 30 Ways to Make More Money, with Ruth King.
- How Small Contractors Can Get Started in Flat Rate Pricing.
- How to Beat Low Bid Competitors in Replacement Sales
- Leadership Secrets for Contractors (Service Roundtable)
- Marketing For Plumbers (Service Roundtable)
- The Green Path for the Service Professional.
- How to Implement Home Performance and Develop Your Competitive Advantage (National Comfort Institute)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Contractors (Service Roundtable)
Double Sales by Getting Your Internet Marketing Right.
How to Increase Sales Without Increasing Headcount (Service Roundtable)
- 10 Commandments for Great Managers (Quality Service Contractors/PHCC)
- Generate a Million Dollars Every Mile (Service Roundtable)
- Makeing Money in Drain Cleaning (Service Roundtable)
- Dominating Your Marketplace with Strong Sales and Marketing
- Increase Sales by Adding Home Performance to Your Service Offerings (National Comfort Institute)
Tuesday's day of learning is followed in the evening by one of Comfortech's many classice and prized events: the Emerson Welcome Reception.
Wednesday Sessions Include:
- Weldon Long on Breaking Through to the Other Side of Adversity
- The Affordable Care Act's Impact on Your HVACR or Plumbing Business, by Melanie Gentry
- Recruiting Women Into Your HVAC/Plumbing Firm, by Vicki LaPlant and Beth Dobkin
- Ventilation is the Key to Home Performance, with Hall of Fame Inductee Steve Saunders of Tempo Mechanical Services.
- Features and Benefits of PEX Plumbing Systems, wih Steve Babin of Viega LLC
- New Opportunities in HVAC Design, Quality Installation and Verification, with Chandler von Schrader
- Training Your Team to Convert Sales, with Brigham Dickinson of Power Selling Pros and Mike Agugliaro, Gold Medal Service
- Beyond the Mini-split: Panel Discussion on Opportunities Created by VRF and Inverter Technologies
- KEYNOTE ADDRESSS BY Nashville music producer, author and motivational speaker ROBIN CROW, at 10:00 AM.
AN EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM with commentary from leaders from top HVACR manufacturers begins at 4:15 in Room 205.
Visit www.comfortechshow.com to register online, or if you live near Nashville, c'mon in and register in person!
WE'LL SEE YOU HERE, AT COMFORTECH: WHERE THE HVACR AND PLUMBING INDUSTRY MEET!