The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contrators National Association (PHCC) Educational Foundation reports that The HVACR & Mechanical Conference for Education Professionals will be held March 9-11, 2015, at the Conference Center at the Maritime Institute in Linthicum Heights, Maryland (near the BWI airport in Baltimore).
For 20 years, this conference has provided peer-to-peer training for secondary and post-secondary instructors in the field of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and other highly-skilled mechanical training. In keeping with past practice, there is no registration fee. Attendees who register before January 30, 2015, automatically will be entered into a drawing for complimentary hotel/meals (three-night maximum).
To view the agenda, see who should attend, and to register, visit www.CareersinHVACR.org
The Conference is hosted by HVACR Workforce Development Foundation, with support from:
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- ASHRAE: the Council of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers (CARE)
- Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI)
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
- National Air Filtration Association (NAFA); North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- Oil & Energy Service Professionals (OESP); the Partnership for Air-conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors – National Association (PHCC) Educational Foundation
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)