Rheem has selected the 10 recipients for its Rheem Team Top Contractors list for 2012. These companies set the pace for Rheem contractors nationwide in terms of sales, customer support and overall performance with local homeowners.
“We have amazing business partners from coast to coast, but the Rheem Team Top Contractors stand out because of their commitment to excellence in everything they do,” said Nitish Singh, director of marketing and product management, Rheem Heating & Cooling Division. “Recognizing the Rheem Team Top Contractors is a highlight for us each year, since it gives us the opportunity to honor businesses that go out of their way to provide the best service to customers in their communities.”
The 2012 Rheem Team Top Contractors are:
• Air America Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration LLC, of Coral Springs, Fla.
• Air Around The Clock of Coral Springs, Fla.
• Alaskan Home Services of Tempe, Ariz.
• Aramendia Plumbing, Heating & Air of San Antonio
• Aztil Air Conditioning of West Palm Beach, Fla.
• Chancey & Reynolds Inc. of Knoxville, Tenn.
• East Coast Mechanical of Boynton Beach, Fla.
• Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning of Rochester, N.Y.
• Service America of Pompano Beach, Fla.
• Universal Air & Heat of Davie, Fla.
Rheem Team Top Contractors are a North American network of elite heating, ventilating and air conditioning contractors committed to high business standards and outstanding customer service. Rheem Team Top Contractors recommend Rheem products to their customers, but may service all heating and cooling brands. Qualifying Rheem Team Top Contractors can select from a customizable menu of business-building advantages such as, Rheem DesignStar®, an interactive online program that assists in the specification of customized HVAC systems, and other valuable products, programs and services all designed to keep them competitive in local markets. Other benefits include industry-leading training and educational resources.