Clockwork Home Services, owner of One Hour Air Conditioning, Mister Sparky and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing franchises is offering a special training event for general contractors, on July 13, 2007, in Nashville, TN.
The day-long event, “Business Booster Shot,” will provide in-depth knowledge on best business practices, from successful, profitable contractors and technicians.
The training is aimed at business owners and key managers and topics include:
- Yellow Page Confidential – Top strategies for getting more while paying less.
- Calls on the board EVERY DAY! – Techniques that your staff can do to guarantee business every day, even during your “slow” season.
- Advanced Training 2K7 – Ways to inspire, motivate, develop and keep your personnel.
- Freedom 101 – Practices that you can do to achieve operational freedom, cut down on the 60+ hour weeks and allowing yourself the time to work “on” your business instead of “in” your business.
- S.M.A.R.T.S – Key performance indicators that drive your success and how to implement them immediately.
The training course is still open for registration and information is available by calling 888/772-7598, or visit www.clockworkhomeservices.com.