Ferguson, a leading wholesale distributor of heating and cooling equipment, recently honored local HVAC/R dealers for their commitment to providing quality products and services to their customers. Ferguson’s Fargo, N.D. branch recently awarded 6 plaques to local York and Luxaire dealers.
This is the inaugural year of Ferguson recognizing these honors.
Winning contractors and their North Dakota locations are:
- Most Improved for York – Connole and Sommerville Heating – Minot
- Most Improved for Luxaire – Valley Plumbing – Fargo
- Comfort Expert for York – Paul’s Electric – Wyndmere
- Comfort Expert for Luxaire – Crossroads Electric, Inc. – Wyndmere
- Dealer of the Year for York – Esser Plumbing and Heating – Perham
- Dealer of the Year for Luxaire: Paschke Heating and AC – Fargo
“Dealers were presented the awards on multiple efficiency improvements, including increases in sales and outstanding service and commitment to the product,” says Trent Lee, general manager for Ferguson’s Fargo branch. “We are honored to work with all of our dealers and honor these six business partners for their work.”