September 8-12, 2003 Cleveland, Ohio
If your career is in IAQ problem identification, prevention or remediation, the Certified Indoor Environmentalist offered by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) is the right training course and professional credential for you.
Whether you are looking for the latest research to enhance your IAQ business, or just looking for a good fundamentals course, the CIE will meet your training needs.
This intensive four-day training experience will allow you to:
- Learn what airborne constituents are of concern and what affects they have on human health.
- Learn techniques and protocols for investigating and remediating mold and other IAQ problems.
- Understand how building design and materials influence the indoor environment
- Review the IAQ impact of different commercial and residential HVAC systems
- Explore the standards and guidelines all IAQ practitioners should know
- Discuss risk management strategies including proper insurance coverage and mitigation of legal liabilities
The course will be taught by an experienced training team of five professionals that includes a health professional, a legal and risk management professional, a remediation contractor and two professional engineers.
If you choose to seek a CIE certification from IAQA, you must register separately with the IAQA and meet their qualifications. For your convenience, the examination will be offered on Friday morning, the fifth day of the class, at the same location. Please visit www.iaqa.org for CIE Certification prerequisites, exam application, and exam fees.
For more details and to register for the class visit our website at www.chelsea-grp.com/training/iaqa