The International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration annual conference and exposition will be held March 18-21, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
The following technical papers will be presented:
• Air As a Refrigerant
• The Impact of Air Treatment on Food Safety
• Large Scale Flammability and Explosivity Testing of Ammonia Impact on Sitting Studies and Risk Assessments
• Case Study: Grocery Store in Southeast U.S.
• Best Practices in Managing and OSHA NEP Inspection
• Employee Engagement as an Indicator of PSM Program Success or Failure
• Emergency Response in an Ammonia Facility
• Application of Bow Tie Diagrams to Understanding Threats and Barriers in Industrial Refrigeration
• Ammonia Defrost Systems
• Theoretical Examination of the Optimal Refrigeration Floor Design for Ice Rinks
• Facts and Myths in Choosing Construction Material
• Evaporative Condensers
• Stainless Steel Piping in Ammonia Refrigeration Systems
2018 IIAR Workshop Topics Include:
• Updated Machinery Room Ventilation Calculation Tool
• Ammonia Scrubbing with CO2
• What are CalARP Program 4 & Cal OSHA 5189.1, and Why Should I Care?
• Use of Water as a Refrigerant.
Find additional information HERE.