The program, which opened to limited U.S. regions earlier this year, offers members a host of benefits including:
- A dedicated business listing on the Broan-NuTone contractor directory
- Broan Fresh Air Systems training and certification, quarterly new product and code training webinars and IAQ education
- Access to the company’s research-based residential HVAC customer insights
- Dedicated sales and product technical support services
- Early access to the newest and most advanced products and technologies
- An extended warranty on all installed Broan fresh air systems.
Premier Pro and its benefits are offered free of charge to qualified licensed HVAC professionals. Contractors interested in becoming a member can simply complete a signup form on the program’s landing page, and a Broan-NuTone team member will be in contact within 48 hours.
“Our Premier Pro program is the latest initiative in our mission to help improve the residential IAQ industry and offer the best in whole-home indoor air quality services and solutions,” said Edwin Bender, GM innovation segment & VP marketing for Broan-NuTone. “One of our greatest industry partners is the HVAC contractor community, and with this program, we aim to provide them with the support and services they need to make each new project the best it can be, beyond the product purchase and installation.”
To learn more about Broan-NuTone and the Premier Pro contractor program, visit https://www.broan-nutone.com/en-us.