Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) will exhibit at the AHR Expo in Atlanta, January 14-16. The organization invites visitors to stop by Booth B1539 to see AHRI members’ and certification participants’ logos on display, and to learn more about certification, standards, and membership.
The AHR Expo is the world’s largest HVACR marketplace event, co-sponsored by AHRI, ASHRAE, and the International Exposition Company, and featuring more than 2,000 exhibitors.
This year, AHRI will host three educational sessions:
- Safety, Innovation, and Other Benefits of CSST in Residential and Commercial Applications session (B313A, Tuesday, 2:30-3:30)
- Attendees will learn about corrugated stainless steel tubing’s (CSST) relative safety, innovation, and other benefits as compared to traditional steel gas tubing installation. The presentation will highlight the advantages of using CSST in both residential and commercial applications, comparing CSST to other types of gas piping used in similar applications.
- Importance of Humidity in Modern Buildings (B316, Tuesday, 10:00 AM)
- Attendees will learn about the importance of humidity control within buildings, especially as it pertains to human health and wellness, and industrial applications. Topics include an introduction to humidity and humidity measurement, the causes of seasonal dryness, an overview of applications, and the impact of humidity on occupants.
- Variable Frequency Drives: Method of Laboratory Test and a Case Study session. (B313A, Tuesday, 4:00-5:00)
- Identify components to a VFD
- Describe how a VFD operates and recognize the various torque demands on a VFD
- Understand the energy savings of using a VFD
- Identify the rating conditions of AHRI Standard 1210/1211
- List steps of setting up a laboratory VFD test.
AHRI staff will also host a workshop on AHRI’s NextGen Directory, and a session on low-GWP alternative refrigerants. Stop by the AHRI booth B1539 for additional information