Classes presented by Modine provide professional development opportunities, and cover a variety of industry-related concepts. Each of the accredited presentations is approved by the Milwaukee School of Engineering and gives participants 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEU).
Modine’s course list includes:
• Dedicated outside air system basics
• Advancements in energy recovery for DOAS
• Gas fired, commercial heating equipment
• Sound principles of HVAC equipment
• Geothermal: Things You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
• Proper Start-up & Commissioning of a Geo Installation.
Each course includes multiple sub-categories.