Uponor Wirsbo recently released its 2004 HCT Mini-Camp schedule.
Wirsbo's Mini-Camp has trained more than 6,500 contractors over the past 10 years. Participants explore radiant heating: how and why it works, and how to increase revenue.
Mini-Camp I demonstrates:
- Radiant system design and applications
- Installation options
- Energy-management systems
- The science of comfort
- Primary and secondary piping strategies
- Outdoor reset applications
Mini-Camp II builds on what contractors learn during Mini-Camp I, and includes topics such as:
- Advanced Design Suite™ (ADS) design software
- Boiler piping and sizing
- Primary and secondary piping dynamics
- Circulator sizing
- Flow and head-loss calculations
- Outdoor reset control strategies using the proSeries®
- TruFLOW™ manifolds and proPANEL® introduction
Mini-Camp I is a prerequisite for Mini-Camp II.
The Mini-Camp I training dates in 2004 are June 24-26, July 29-31, Oct. 7-9, and Nov. 4-6.
The 2004 Mini-Camp II training dates are March 25-27, Aug. 26-28, Sept. 9-11, Oct. 28-30.
Contractors can register for the Mini-Camps through their manufacturer’s representatives. To find the manufacturer’s rep in your area, call 800/321-4739.