ACCA has announced three workshops:
- Keys to Residential Profitability
- Negotiating Commercial Projects
- Selling Commercial Service.
All three will be held in Palm Beach, Florida and Tampa, Florida.
Keys to Residential Profitability will be offered at the Marriott Palm Beach Gardens on May 13 and 14 and again at the Marriott Westshore in Tampa on May 15 and 16. Attendees will get solid benchmarks necessary for profitable performance in the residential replacement and service markets and learn the key ratios for managing a residential business (and receive the tools for improving those ratios.)
Residential contractors will learn how to reduce employee turnover, design a customized system to get more leads, and understand the critical benchmarks of profitable performance in:
- Replacement Equipment Sales
- Service Sales; Maintenance Agreement Sales
- Operational Efficiency
- Administrative Effectiveness.
Negotiating Commercial Projects will be offered at the Marriott Palm Beach Gardens on May 6 and 7. Attendees will learn how to close more negotiated project sales with commercial customers.
At this course commercial contractors will:
- Discover the real art of negotiating service work
- Learn how to better qualify opportunities
- Identify all of the needs, hurts and objectives related to projects
- Develop a plan for face-to-face meetings with customers
- Understand why bundled offerings and finance options help you close
- Practice questioning, listening and qualifying in key negotiations
- Determine your personal approach to present unique solutions.
Selling Commercial Service will be offered at the Marriott Westshore in Tampa on May 8 and 9. Designed specifically for the contractor performing commercial or light commercial work, this course will show attendees a seven-step method to deliver more service agreements at higher margins.
The instruction includes training, role-playing and group discussions as attendees learn to differentiate, negotiate, and close more preventive maintenance.
At this course contractors will:
- Learn how to encourage better planning and prospecting
- Learn the seven step selling system for planned maintenance agreements
- Identify the best questions for qualifying and obtaining objectives
- Understand how to actively listen for customer needs and hurts
- Determine how to make great cold calls, phone calls and appointments
- Learn how to produce professional proposals and presentations
- Understand the psychology behind the purchasing decision
- Develop a customized service sales action plan.
Developed and taught by the creators of ACCA's Quality College program for contractors, these workshops cost $499 for ACCA members, $599 for non-members.
Those wishing to attend both of the commercial workshops can register for both at a special rate of $899 for members, $999 for non-members.
Register online by clicking here or call (703) 575-4477.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at discounted rates at the Marriott Westshore and Marriott Palm Beach Gardens for the evenings during these workshops.
Call the Westshore in Tampa at (813) 287-2555 or the Marriott Palm Beach Gardens in Palm Beach at (561) 622-8888 on or after April 17 to make reservations; mention ACCA for the reduced rate.