Heating and cooling manufacturer Nordyne is hosting live online training to help dealers and distributors set up business Facebook pages. Renowned HVAC trainer Jim Hinshaw will walk participants through setting up their business pages and provide tips on how to promote and maximize these pages. Training is open to all distributors and contractors.
• Title: “Breaking the Social Networking Barrier: Everything You Wanted to Know About Facebook, but Were Afraid to Ask”
• Host: Jim Hinshaw, Sales Improvement Professionals
• Date and Time: Thursday, April 21, 2011, at 6 pm CDST
• Location: NORDYNEU.com Live Seminars
• To Register: www.nordyneu.com/fbtraining/default.html.
Training will last approximately one hour and will include Q & A. Participants will receive a downloadable workbook for future reference. Topics include:
• Step-by-step Facebook instruction
• Why social media is required today for the health of an HVAC company
• What to say, and what not to say, on commercial Facebook pages
• How to promote your business Facebook page
• How to run promos and coupons on Facebook
• 6 topics for Facebook that will get attention
• How much time to spend and what type of results to expect.
For details and to sign up, please visit www.nordyneu.com/fbtraining/default.html.