Champion AC, San Antonio, TX
With more than 50 years of combined experience, the leadership team and staff at Champion AC believe they're leading the way in "going green" in the San Antonio area. They're committed to helping San Antonio residents save money by offering high efficiency, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly products and services. Tony Martinez and Benjamin Hubbert founded Champion AC in 2007, and they each serve an important role in running the business. Martinez continuously educates and trains his crews in residential replacement, light commercial, ductwork, zoning, high-efficiency systems, and indoor air quality. Hubbert brings an innovative perspective to marketing and customer service. He ensures that Champion AC is a household name, educating the public through social networking, blogs, and newsletters. The company recently received a local "Talk of the Town" award, for excellence in customer service.
IN THE TRUCKS
- Number and type of trucks/vans: Four Chevy Express 1500s, two Ford E250s, one Ford box truck, two Chevy box trucks, one Toyota Tacoma, one Chevy Silverado.
- Inventory on trucks/vans: We stock our trucks with $1,000 of the most efficient, universal parts. This keeps the cost down and the trucks organized. We order OEM parts when required.
- Tools provided to technicians: Our technicians are responsible for providing their own tools. We supply them with an iPhone 4, ladders, and cameras.
- Test instruments technicians carry: Appion Recovery Machine, Field Piece multimeter, Bosch drill, JB Equipment vacuum, Uniweld torches, Bacharach carbon dioxide detector, Yellow Jacket gauges, Klein hand tools, and Crescent hand tools.
- Preferred field communications method: AT&T iPhone 4, Face Time, camera and video capability, as well as all the things that a phone can do.
- Preferred ladder type: Little Giant, Werner.
IN THE OFFICE
- Preferred business management software: Successware.
- Preferred load calculation software: Successware.
- Preferred computer/printer equipment: Mac, Cannon. .
- Preferred photocopier equipment: Cannon.
- Preferred fax machines: Cannon multifunction machines.
- Business connection to the Internet via: Time Warner high-speed Internet.
- Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express.
IN THE SHOP
- Preferred HVAC heating and cooling equipment brands: Amana, Goodman, Carrier, Trane.
- Preferred Indoor Air Quality equipment: Guardian Air, Sanuvox UV light and Honeywell 6in Media Filter.
- Preferred zoning equipment: E.W.C Ultra-Zone.
- Preferred distributors: Johnstone Supply, Goodman, Carrier, Insco, and Ince.
- Type of technician certification: EPA, North American Technician Excellence (NATE), and National Comfort Institute (NCI).
For more information visit: https://www.championac.com