Fresh-Aire UV, Jupiter, FL one of the world's leading manufacturers of ultraviolet (UV), gas phase carbon media air filtration and PCO air purification products, has introduced to the industry the Fresh-Aire UV Control Panel, a control panel that automates the monitoring of UV-C wavelength feedback, safety and efficacy for new air handling unit (AHU) FAUV Commercial Series UV light systems.
The Fresh-Aire UV Control Panel also incorporates an amp current sensor that sends an alarm if a lamp malfunctions. All efficacy and on/off data can be reported to a BAS.
The Fresh-Aire UV Control Panel also carries safety features such as an AHU door cut-off switch and a front-panel reset button. It also comes with a separate electrical panel box connection that houses each lamp's power supply/ballast that can be remotely located closer to the AHU's UV lamps, if needed.
The Fresh-Aire UV Control Panel is designed to work with Fresh-Aire UV's commercial APCO® Rack System, Tubular Rack System, and the Airborne Duct System, as well as other Fresh-Aire UV systems. It can also accommodate an unlimited number of lamps to simplify large systems for installing contractors and streamline maintenance and operations for building engineers and technicians.
- Assembled, factory-wired and made-in-the USA at Fresh-Aire UV's Jupiter, Fla. production facility
- The surge-protected, weather-resistant enclosure can be mounted indoors (NEMA-1), outdoors (NEMA-3r)
- Available first quarter 2015
- Next generation will incorporate a state-of-the-art optional programmable logic controller (PLC) compatible with all BAS systems and be available in the third quarter 2015
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a laboratory-proven, reliable method of disinfecting biological contaminants in the airflow and the internal surfaces, drain pans and evaporator coils of AHUs.
For more information on Fresh-Aire UV and its full line of commercial and residential UVGI, APCO and other IAQ products, please visit www.freshaireuv.com, call 1-(800) 741-1195 or email: [email protected].