Braeburn, Montgomery, IL, has introduced the newest member of its Premier family of thermostats: the Model 3300 non-programmable auto changeover thermostat.
“This new product is a step forward in low cost, easy to use thermostats,” says Dan Poplawski, marketing manager at Braeburn Systems. “With our new menu-driven test mode, the installer can leave the job with confidence the entire system is working properly. Costly callbacks could be a thing of the past.”
The thermostat has more features than Braeburn's 3000 Series models, and offer flexible installation modes that make quick installation easy, sources say. Features include:
- Simple, non-programmable functionality – A simultaneous display of set-point and room temperature allows the user to quickly determine their comfort level.
- Menu-driven operational test mode – Test all system output stages including cooling, heating, emergency heat and fan operation.
- Menu-driven installer and user setup modes – simplifies programming steps by automatically removing unnecessary menu options.
- Dual powered – choose from hardwired or battery operation to meet specific application requirements.
- Multi-level keypad lockout – prevents accidental or undesired temperature or settings adjustment, featuring two levels of security to satisfy residential or commercial applications.
- Programmable temperature limits – Reduce costs to the building owner by limiting both heating and cooling adjustment.
- Separate installer clear button / user reset button – separate buttons prevent accidental erasure of initial installation settings by homeowners or maintenance personnel.
- Optional indoor or outdoor remote sensors – senses the air temperature at remote indoor locations or use the optional outdoor sensor for balance point control.