If you're looking for the hottest discussion threads on HVAC-Talk.com, look no further. These links will take you to some of the most active discussions going on RIGHT NOW! So check them out and let us know if you find something that is REALLY happening on the site.
- Tech-to-Tech Residential: What's your preferred torch? Oxy-acetylene? TurboTorch? The discussion heats up!
- Tech-to-Tech Commercial: Failure can happen. How do you deal with it?
- Tools & Testing Equipment: Read this discussion on a variety of tools and instruments based on field use.
- Wall of Shame: He found the leak that somebody else never really repaired. It took patience.
- AOP Residential HVAC: Infinity Greenspeed 25VNA Dual Fuel problem — Homeowner issue evokes tremendous contractor response. More than 2,100 comments.
- PRO'S Forum, Business and Marketing: Ungrateful Son in Business with Me — A father and HVAC business owner struggling with his eldest son looks for advice from his peers.
- PRO'S Forum, Refrigeration and Ice: Should I Walk Away From This? — A gas station owner buys an ice machine from "somewhere" and wants contractor to hook it up. Contractor wonders what to do and seeks advice from HVAC-Talk pros.
- PRO'S Forum, Chillers: Common Places that CVHE Chillers Will Leak — Service technician at his wits end with a 20-year-old chiller that severely leaks refrigerant. He's done everything he can think of to find the leaks to no avail. His peers provide him some great ideas.
- PRO'S Forum, Training and Education: Does Anyone Use Dropbox, Google Drive? — HVAC contractor looking for others who use cloud computing in their businesses and who'd be willing to share what they do and how they do it.