Marcone, reported by sources to be North America's largest distributor of appliance repair, HVAC, plumbing, commercial kitchen and pool and spa parts, today announced details about industry awards recently secured by its HVAC companies.
Marcone is an authorized distributor for major brands such as Whirlpool, Electrolux, General Electric, Maytag, Bosch, Samsung, L-G and many more.
Sources report the awards are proof of Marcone's dedication to efficient and effective customer service, which is core to its rapid growth as it utilizes smart technology and a vast distribution footprint to continue to gain market share.
The following Marcone companies were honored for excellence:
- Munch’s Supply was named Distributor of the Year by Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC. It was honored for exceptional performance in the categories of sales, market development and service levels with Mitsubishi Electric products. Based in Hillside, Ill., Munch's has 17 locations in Illinois, Indiana and Michigan.
- Munch’s Supply and O’Connor Company both received the 2022 Trane Pacesetter Award for sales, market share, growth and customer satisfaction. O'Connor has seven locations serving Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
- Marks Supply earned the 2022 American Standard Pinnacle Award. The Pinnacle Award is performance-driven and distributors who receive it are considered the best in the industry. It is given based on meeting business goal metrics in areas such as market share, sales, growth and customer satisfaction. Marks' nine locations provide parts to companies throughout Ontario.
- Comfort Air Distributing and C&L Supply both were named 2022 Rheem Platinum Distributors for sales growth, superior customer service and partnership. Comfort Air has four locations in Colorado and Wyoming. There are seven C&L branches throughout Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- API of NH/Delta T was named the 2022 Northeast Distributor of the Year and 2022 National Partner of the Year by LG based on sales growth, technician training and product offerings. API operates out of eight locations in New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
"We emphasize the value of maintaining quality relationships with dealers by providing top-notch service, fast delivery and the product availability," said Keith Kramer, president of Marcone HVAC. "It's an honor to receive these awards as evidence that we're helping our customers succeed."