At the 2016 Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) Annual Conference in Colorado Springs, North American Technician Excellence (NATE) recognized nine HARDI member companies for their outstanding efforts to promote NATE technician certification in the HVACR industry.
- 2016 NATE Single Top Certifier: Mingledorff’s of Norcross, GA was recognized for certifying more NATE technicians than any other HARDI member at a single location.
- 2016 NATE Most Improved Certifier: Temperature Equipment Corp of Lansing, IL was recognized as the HARDI member with the greatest increase in the number of NATE technician certifications from the past year.
- 2016 NATE Top Central Region Certifier: Auer Steel, Milwaukee, WI
- 2016 NATE Top Great Lakes Region Certifier: Refrigeration Sales Corporation, Valley View, OH
- 2016 NATE Top Mid-Atlantic Region Certifier: HVAC Distributors, Mount Joy, PA
- 2016 NATE Top Northeastern Region Certifier: Homans Associates, Hudson, NH
- 2016 NATE Top Southeastern Region Certifier: Value Added Distributors, Midlothian, VA
- 2016 NATE Top Southwestern Region Certifier: Johnstone Supply, Austin, TX
- 2016 NATE Top Western Region Certifier: AIREFCO, Inc. Tualatin, OR
“NATE is pleased to continue to partner with HARDI to present the NATE Certifier Awards at this year’s Conference,” said John Lanier, NATE COO. “These HARDI members host NATE certification testing because they understand the value NATE certifications provide in improving the level of knowledge, training, and service in the HVACR industry. We are proud to recognize their efforts.”
He continued, “We are proud to partner with over 200 HARDI members across North America to continue to support the industry with qualified NATE-certified technicians. Distributors who offer NATE testing tend to have contractors that are better selling customers, have fewer warranty costs, and require less technical service and support than contractors without NATE-certified technicians. We hope this increased recognition will support more distributors to join us in our efforts.”
For more information about NATE, visit www.natex.org.
About North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
Headquartered in Arlington, Va., NATE was founded in 1997 as the nation’s largest industry-endorsed, non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians.