Trinity Warranty Solutions, Lombard, Ill., is offering scholarship opportunities for individuals studying in trade schools or colleges to become HVAC Technicians and Refrigeration Technicians.
Four, $2000 scholarships are to be awarded on an annual basis.
The scholarship program is open to:
- Students planning to enroll or are currently enrolled in an HVAC & Refrigeration program in an accredited trade school or college for the entire 2023-2024 academic year.
- US citizens, US nationals, and US permanent residents based on the guidelines utilized by the US Department of Education federal financial aid eligibility
- Students who maintain a minimum GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Students who are pursuing an Associate’s degree, certificate, or diploma in HVAC or refrigeration.
- Trinity employees and children of employees are ineligible to apply.
Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, eligibility requirements, academic merit and interest in pursuing a career in HVAC or refrigeration industries.
Applicants will be asked 5 questions for this scholarship opportunity consisting of; what inspired them to get into the HVAC/R industry, what are their career goals after completing their education, why are they seeking financial assistance for the program, description of any experience they have in the trade they are pursuing, list of all the extracurricular activities, awards & accomplishments and how these will help them be successful in their career and lastly, an explanation of why they feel they are the best candidate to receive the scholarship.