Everyone in HVAC has felt the effect of the labor shortage in our industry. More than ever before, people with little or no HVAC experience are being hired by local dealers.
As a result, Grandy & Associates has developed a LIVE Online program. This 8-hour Instructor-led program is specifically designed to help prepare your new personnel for the job. They will get the full classroom experience and the best part is that they don't have to travel!.
Course content will focus on:
- Understanding major and minor system components: What are the parts and pieces that work together to make a comfort system function?
- The importance of proper system design and installation.
- Efficiency requirements and their role in our industry.
- Why IAQ is such a big part of HVAC.
- Comfort controls: Let’s face it, they do a lot more than just read temperature.
- We will also explore why there are so many system options and the benefits of offering higher efficient choices to your clients.
CLICK HERE to Register
Whether your new hire will be working the service counter, answering the phone, an aspiring installer or Comfort Consultant; this class will prepare them for a successful career in HVAC.
The 8-hour program will be split into two sessions that will be conducted over a consecutive 2-day period.
Session 1 will be on Monday afternoons from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central
Session 2 will be the Tuesday mornings from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Central
The first session begins on August 13-14, 2018. One registration covers both sessions.
CLICK HERE for a video course description by Bill Kinnard, president/owner of Grandy & Associates.