Arkema says its Forane® 427A (R427A) is the Easy RetrofitTM when it comes to retrofitting many R-22 applications, including air conditioning, heat pumps, and low- and medium-temperature refrigeration.
According to Arkema, Forane® 427A (R427A) is closest match to R-22 in terms of performances and operating pressures and was developed to minimize the work necessary during an R22 retrofit. Due to its similar behavior in operation and its close thermodynamic properties in comparison to R-22, Forane® 427A (R427A) can be used in equipment designed for R-22 without requiring any changes to the installation (no need to change the expansion valves, liquid lines, condensing units or any other costly parts of your system). Millions of pounds have been sold globally since 2005.
- Retrofit R-22 air conditioning, heat pumps, and refrigeration systems
- Better efficiency than most R22 retrofits
- Comparable capacity to R-22
- Nearly identical operating pressures to R-22
- Lower discharge temperatures than R-22
- One of the lowest GWP retrofits on the market
- No oil change required in many installations
- No TXV replacement required
- Copeland DiscusTM and Bitzer Approved
CLICK HERE FOR A FORANE DISTRIBUTOR NEAR YOU