April 16, 2019 Lincolnshire, Ill. – Klein Tools — makers of tools for professionals since 1857— introduces two new Multi-Bit Pocket Screwdrivers, which sources say provide optimum control for precision work. Both the 4-in-1 Electronics Pocket Screwdriver (Cat. No. 32614) and the 3-in-1 HVAC Pocket Screwdriver (Cat. No. 32613) feature concealable tips and a pocket clip for convenient everyday carrying between jobs.
Both Pocket Screwdrivers feature:
- Concealable tips and a pocket clip for convenient storage
- Rotating cap for optimum and precise control
- Interchangeable barrel has a short and a long side for greater versatility
- Cushion-Grip handle provides maximum comfort when working on small equipment
- Steel bits with heat-treated precision ground tips for greater tool strength
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum plated barrel ensures durability
“Precision is vital when skilled tradespeople work on installations that require smaller electronic or HVAC parts," says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new Pocket Screwdrivers provide optimum control for precision work and feature concealable tips for convenient storage. To use, simply slide the cuff back to expose the driver bit and shaft or flip the barrel to the long-side shaft for an extended reach.”
For more information, click HERE or search for #NewKleins on social media.
Click on the slideshow to see PHOTOS OF EACH TOOL.