While most consumers tend to rely on one particular delivery system of WD-40 Multi-Use Product, over the last 60 years WD-40 Company has continually innovated its variety of delivery systems to include five different options, dubbed the “WD-40 Power of Five,” which provides many ways to use the trusted formula’s power to get any job done right.
HVACR professionals are also one of WD-40's target audience groups. The product has multiple uses for service or installation projects, from loosening rusted fasteners to corrosion prevention.
The WD-40 Multi-Use Product line encompasses five task-kicking ways for trade professionals and heavy DIYers to solve challenges using a pinpoint stream, flexible reach, precise control, wide spray or soak. Over the years, loyal WD-40 Multi-Use Product users have shared thousands of ways the formula and its delivery systems have been used, and now WD-40 Company is asking them to share those uses with others through the Power of Five page on its website and using #WD40PowerOf5 on social media.
Consumer feedback has given way to expertise areas and personalities for the five different delivery systems, which together create a powerful arsenal of tools every professional and heavy DIYer should have on hand.
These are the products in the Power of 5 lineup (all are trademarked):
- The Controller – WD-40 Trigger Pro allows more control of the rate and amount you spray through its non-aerosol can.
- The Multi-Tasker – WD-40 Smart Straw sprays two ways, a pinpoint stream and wide spray, with its permanently attached straw.
- The Flexer – WD-40 EZ-REACH, the newest addition to the WD-40 Multi-Use Product lineup, helps reach the unreachable with an 8-inch flexible straw that bends and keeps its shape, allowing users to get around corners and into hard-to-reach spaces.
- The Enforcer – WD-40 Big Blast makes small work of big jobs with a wide nozzle that sprays the product over a larger surface area.
- The Soaker – WD-40 One Gallon allows users the ability to harness the concentration of the formula through soaking.
“We love engaging with our fans and customers about how WD-40 Multi-Use Product has made their jobs, tasks and lives easier,” said Tim Lesmeister, vice president of marketing at WD-40 Company. “We know tasks come in all shapes and sizes so we’ve developed products that allow folks to get WD-40 Multi-Use Product where and how they need it.”
To learn more about the five different delivery systems, or to share a photo or video of how you use your favorite WD-40 Multi-Use Product, visit WD40.com/Powerof5. Photos and videos of the product in action can also be tracked through social media using the hashtag #WD40PowerOf5.