Women in HVACR exists to improve the lives of its members by providing professional avenues to connect with other women who are growing their careers in the HVACR industry. It seeks to empower women to succeed through networking opportunities, mentoring, and education.
Women in HVACR will again hold its annual conference during Comfortech, to be held Sept. 18-20 at the Philadelphia Convention Center.
Topics for the 2013 Women in HVACR conference include:
- A networking icebreaker by Ruth Ann Davis, Women in HVACR vice president.
- "Foward Thinking," featuring ContractingBusiness.com 'HVACR Woman of the Year,' Laura Difilippo, of Difilippo's Service Company, Paoli, PA
- "Building a Better Culture with the Right Team," by Rodney Koop, president/CEO of The New Flat Rate
- A business workshop on "Mentoring and Managing Milennials," by Emily Saving, director of HARDI's education and research foundation
- A keynote address on "Networking for Success," by Mark Mattson, authoer, and consultant.
- "Set Your Business Apart," by Carol Wallace, CEO, Cooper-Atkins Corp.
- "Brand You! Reaching the Ultimate Freedom of a Successful Business," by Matt Michel, CEO of Service Roundtable.
A wine and cheese wrap up and networking session will put the cap on a busy day of learning.
Visit womeninhvacr.org to learn more.