The sounds from the 2023 AHR Expo still resonate in my ears. Our team (me, editorial director Mike Eby, amazing writer Kelly Faloon, Rob McManamy of HPAC Engineering and Steve Spaulding of CONTRACTOR) logged many collective miles navigating the exhibit halls and educational theaters. For many HVAC brands, electrification and decarbonization was a main theme. My gallery of people and products can be found in our March edition and HERE. A quick verification is required before viewing.
But wait, there’s more!
There are still three major events to help usher in spring and summer business activity, shows by EGIA, ACCA and NCI.Electric and Gas Industries Association’s EPIC 2023 will be held March 16-17 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas. EPIC stands for Educating Professionals
- Fitness and wellness entrepreneur Jillian Michaels on maximizing every business opportunity.
- Tremendously successful HVAC contractor and author Paul Kelly will share some elusive secrets to success.
- Consultant James Leichter will help you bring communications to a place of prominence in your skillset.
- Mark Matteson will describe ways you and your team can maximize sales potential.
- Day 1 keynote speaker is artist David Garibaldi, who will use sight, sound and canvas to help you realize your entrepreneurial dreams.
- On Day 2, John Maxwell’s keynote address will explore and explain connecting with people, which is where all sales success begins.
- Additional presenters will include Steve Shallenberger, Zenon Olbrys, Matthew Bratsis, Jesse Davis, and HARDI’s Talbot Gee.
- The regular EGIA expert faculty members – Weldon Long, Drew Cameron, Gary Elekes, will also cover valuable sales and business management topics.
Learn more and/or register at epic2023.com.
ACCA 2023 at the New Orleans Marriott, April 2-5, will prepare HVAC contractors with plenty of information they can use as a foundation for new and improved business activity. ACCA’s lineup will include:
Visit accaconference.com to learn more or to register.
NCI’s High-Performance Summit will be presented at Chateau on the Lake, Branson, MO April 17-20. This year’s Summit will focus on:
Daikin will present a High-Efficiency Sales Workshop on April 17. An two-hour exhibitor reception and tradeshow is included as well as NCI Partner exhibitor educational sessions.
Four Breakout Sessions will cover:
- Profitable System Upgrade Leads through Service Call Testing and Diagnostics.
- Keeping Customers Safe and Generating Leads Through CO Safety and Combustion Testing
- Increasing Sales Success by Properly Managing Service-generated Leads, by David Holt.
- Building Lifetime Customers with High-Performance Maintenance Agreements, facilitated by Jim Ball.
- Awards for Small, Medium and Large Contractor of the Year.
- Delivering High Performance with Hands-on Diagnostics, by David Richardson and John Puryear.
All sessions will be repeated.
In my opinion, National Comfort Institute’s Performance-Based ContractingTM methodology is the best HVAC service, combustion safety and troubleshooting knowledge base you will find. Investigate and/or register at GotoSummit.com or call 800-633-7058.