There's plenty of summer heat still to come, and Carrier reports it's standing by to meet its customers’ needs. The company is stocking chillers, large splits and rooftops for rapid delivery to help meet building owners’ needs with the least amount of downtime for replacement projects.
“In an effort to provide world-class service to our customers, Carrier proactively stocks commercial products to help meet demand throughout the summer months,” said Greg Alcorn, vice president, commercial sales and marketing, Carrier. “No matter how high temperatures soar, customers will be able to continue business as usual because our units are available for immediate shipment.”
The Carrier units available for quick delivery include:
- AquaSnap RA and RB scroll chillers
- AquaSnap 30MP scroll chillers
- AquaForce 30XW screw chillers
- Evergreen 23XRV variable-speed screw chiller with Foxfire compression technology
- Evergreen 30HX screw chillers
- Gemini (R-22, Puron series) split-systems
- WeatherMaker A-Series large rooftops.
“In addition to our factory inventory, we have strong distributors across the country who are well positioned to meet the needs of our customers, with rapid delivery, local service parts, support, training and much more,” added Alcorn.
To learn more about the Carrier products in-stock and available, visit commercial.carrier.com.