Trane will showcase its Trane Building Advantage brand and Concierge and Air-Fi solutions and discuss the benefits of incorporating wireless solutions in existing buildings at the National Facilities Management and Technology (NFMT) High Performance Building Conference, held June 2-3 in Fort Worth, TX. Representatives will be on hand at Booth 302 to discuss Trane solutions and services.
Trane Building Advantage
The Trane Building Advantage brand represents the suite of energy services offerings that assist building owners and managers with managing and operating efficient and sustainable buildings. The collection of offerings helps building owners recognize their buildings as assets by offering choices for delivering bottom-line financial results and furthering completion of regulatory requirements.
Trane’s Building Advantage energy solutions can include:
- Building Controls and Automation - Trane Tracer® controls provide the technology platform for the next generation of data-driven, technology-enabled services that are creating high performance buildings. At the show, Trane will showcase two new building controls solutions – Air-Fi™ and Trane Tracer Concierge.
- Air-Fi wireless technology for building controls replaces the need for wired building controls, allowing installations to be completed quickly with less disruption to occupants in existing buildings, while also providing greater reliability, simplified installation and more flexibility as building spaces change.
- Trane Tracer Concierge simplifies day-to-day operation of building heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and lighting systems, with one easy-to-use interface. Concierge provides the ability to easily manage multiple rooms and HVAC and lighting equipment from one interface, so users get advanced control capabilities compared to programmable thermostats.
- Energy Management Systems and Services features Trane intelligent services, which is a comprehensive set of building energy management offers that process information for review, facilitate analysis to show how much and when a building consumes energy, and help develop and implement strategies to control energy and operational costs. With intelligent services, Trane integrates technology, advanced analytics, and more than 100 years of expertise to transform building data into actionable insights – all to optimize business performance. Using intelligent services and other technology-enabled solutions Trane can quickly develop a customized plan for a building, improving operation from the inside out.
- Renewable Energy and Power Solutions are clean energy alternatives such as wind, solar, co-generation and waste-to-power, which can help building owners and operators increase their energy autonomy and fulfill regulatory or other sustainability obligations. These socially responsible solutions can reduce costs while improving the reliability of the energy source.
- Energy contracting allows organizations to use future energy and operational savings to help finance infrastructure improvements up front. Energy contracting is a funding option that provides measurable business results to support strategic organizational objectives. Trane is a NAESCO-accredited energy services company.
- Trane Building Advantage energy solutions range from design and implementation of energy savings projects to retrofitting and improving existing systems. Trane energy contracting services are cost effective and, over time, can largely pay for themselves with minimal impact on cash flow or capital investment required.
- Energy Procurement and Management Services offer supply and service expertise to help building owners secure reliable, competitively sourced and priced electricity and natural gas along with a suite of reporting services for best-in-class building energy management.
Fellon McCord, a Trane affiliate in global building energy management and sourcing solutions with more than 20 years of experience serving commercial, industrial, institutional and government customers, helps clients reduce energy costs by applying expertise in electricity and natural gas markets, securing the best pricing and contract terms from suppliers, and delivering unsurpassed market intelligence and customer service.
An industry-exclusive, 24/7 Power Control Center, available only through Trane Building Advantage energy solutions, offers clients the ability to get closer to the wholesale energy markets and the support they need to make real-time decisions that impact their bottom line.
Jim Kohl, senior product manager for wireless at Trane, will discuss how wireless can provide significant advantages in common building controls applications in existing buildings. While wireless is being deployed with many different BAS solutions today, matching wireless solutions’ attributes with specific building needs can be confusing and done incorrectly, generate poor outcomes.
Attendees will learn:
- How to match available wireless solutions with the needs of effective building automation and operation.
- How open, reliable solutions can co-exist with other wireless solutions and be ready for easy, cost-effective integration with existing building systems.
- About forthcoming solutions that will offer added benefits.
Title: How to Successfully Incorporate Wireless Solutions into Existing Building Automation Systems
When: Wednesday, June 3, 10-10:30 a.m.
Where: Room 202A, Fort Worth Convention Center