Direct Expansion Solutions (DXS), Houston, TX, will conduct a VRV Design Bootcamp, Friday, June 7, from 9am until 1 pm at 3350 Yale St., Houston, TX 77018. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The boot camp will include:
- VRV vs. Inverter Unitary: when to use each
- Heat pump vs. heat recovery vs. heat pump with external heat.
- Ductless vs. ducted
- Piping design
- Breaking down the VRV impact on other trades
- Options for OA
- Miscellaneous drawing details
- Making VRV do what you want (controls setup and configuration; understanding the BAS interface process)
- Commissioning agent's role
- VRV IV: a sneak peak at the next generation of Daikin VRV products.
- Q&A with DXS "VRV Guy" Joel Hill
TO REGISTER, CALL 832-328-1010