PLANO, TEXAS — Xplor Technologies has announced the 2022 Service Edge Conference (SEC), a new annual event for Xplor Service Autopilot and Xplor FieldEdge members and potential customers. The conference will be held Nov. 16-18, 2022 at the Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West in Plano, Texas.
Sources say the SEC is a premier event created for field service businesses, by field service businesses, which includes HVAC, lawn care, residential cleaning, plumbing and more.
The SEC program is tailored to streamline and improve all areas of field services business. Attendees will uncover insights on how to improve: operations, marketing, CRM, sales tactics, strategic planning, financials, and develop future growth plans.
Show managers report every attendee will have the opportunity to join sessions filled with actionable insights and innovative growth ideas to implement for their businesses immediately. They’ll also have the chance to get inspired and grow their networks from connections with more than 400 field service business owners and employees across North America.
All registrations include:
● Insightful keynote speakers
● Access to vendor and partner showcase
● Access to actionable workshops and sessions
● One-on-one support lab sessions for Xplor FieldEdge and Xplor Service Autopilot
● Special hotel room rates
● Evening “welcome reception” with complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres
● Breakfast and lunch on days two and three