SACRAMENTO, Ca. (April 17, 2023) – Contractor University powered by EGIA, the nonprofit trade association dedicated to contractors’ success, has officially announced new plans to significantly expand its industry leading collection of on-demand training resources for contracting businesses and their employees. Additionally, Contractor University has announced it will be taking its business training on the road this fall to deliver high-value workshops in five major cities throughout the United States.
May: Sales Management
The new online-based training content will begin with the release of a comprehensive on-demand learning management system (LMS) course on sales management during the month of May. This new course will feature 34 individual video segments that together equate to over 10 hours of deep-dive training instruction on how to build, manage and maintain a high-performing sales department within modern home services businesses.
June: Seizing the Summer 2023Following the release of the sales management online course in May, Contractor University will launch its Seizing the Summer 2023 series on June 5th . Seizing the Summer 2023, the third annual summertime training series from Contractor
For full details on Seizing the Summer 2023, visit MyContractorUniversity.com/STS2023.
To wrap-up the on-demand training additions for 2023, three additional online LMS courses will be added to the Contractor University platform during the fall after Seizing the Summer concludes in September. The three additional courses include:
- In-Home Sales 2.0 - Execution: An Evidence-Based Process to Educate Homeowners for Optimum Experiences and Maximum Results (releasing September 2023)
- In-Home Sales 3.0 - Elevation: Skills and Strategies to Elevate the Consumer Buying Experience and Accelerate Sales Performance (releasing October 2023)
- Design Principles for Residential Comfort Advisors (releasing November 2023) Each of these three courses, along with the new Sales Management course releasing in May and the existing In-Home Sales 1.0 course currently on the Contractor University platform, will fully round out the planned on-demand sales training curriculum for Contractor University members at MyContractorUniversity.com.
“With the addition of these new online courses and Seizing the Summer, Contractor University members will continue to receive a steady flow of cutting-edge instruction on how to optimize their business practices within today’s evolving marketplace” said EGIA CEO Bruce Matulich. “We are delighted to have the opportunity to partner with some of the industry’s top experts and educators to deliver this fresh new content that will help our member businesses thrive.”
Fall: On-site Training
In addition to adding substantial new on-demand training content, Contractor University will be offering five major on-site training events this fall, providing contractors with the opportunity to interact with Contractor University’s faculty members and trainers in person, as well as network and share ideas with other fellow contractors in attendance.
The five in-person events include:
- October 3-5 in Cincinnati, OH: How to Become the Best Salesperson: 3-Day Sales Boot Camp Instructors: Weldon Long, Drew Cameron & Russ Horrocks
- October 11-13 in Dallas, TX: Marketing Branding & Lead Generation Bootcamp Instructors: Gary Elekes & Drew Cameron
- October 24-26 in San Antonio, TX: Company Planning & Budgeting Bootcamp Instructor: James Leichter
- November 7-9 in San Diego, CA: Success Week Bootcamp: Financial & Company Planning Instructor: Gary Elekes December 5-7 in Orlando, FL: Success Week Bootcamp: Financial & Company Planning Instructor: Gary Elekes For more information about available Contractor University training resources and events, visit MyContractorUniversity.com.