The new board of directors was installed this week at ACCA 2014 and the IE3: Indoor Environment & Energy Expo in Nashville, TN.
Last year's chairman, Bobby Ring of Meyer & Depew Co., Inc. of Kenilworth, New Jersey, handed the leadership role over to incoming Chairman Dave Kyle of Trademasters Service Corp. in Lorton, Virginia. Kyle will serve a one-year term.
Serving alongside Kyle on the Executive Committee are the following directors and officers:
- Phil London, Thermal Concepts, Inc., Davie, Florida, senior vice chairman
- Steve Lauten, Total Air and Heat Co., Plano, Texas, secretary/treasurer
- Jerry Bosworth, Bosworth Air Conditioning, Galveston, Texas, vice chairman
- Ellis Guiles, TAG Mechanical Systems, Inc., Syracuse, New York, vice chairman
- Matt Todd, Entek Corporation, Longview, Washington, vice chairman
- Bobby Ring will serve this year as immediate past chairman.
Directors on the Board, not serving on the executive committee are:
- Dan Foley, Foley Mechanical, Inc., Lorton, Virginia
- Paul Hobaica, Hobaica Services, Inc., Phoenix, Arizona
- Lanny Huffman, Hickory Sheet Metal Co., Inc., Hickory, North Carolina
- Eric Knaak, Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, Rochester, New York
- Don Langston, Aire Rite Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Huntington Beach, California
- Steve Pape, Pape Service Co., Desoto, Texas
- Steve Schmidt, Frederick Air, Inc., Frederick, Maryland
- Brian Stack, Stack Heating & Cooling, Avon, Ohio
- Dan Weis, Weis Comfort Systems, Inc., Fenton, Missouri.
ACCA also thanked those members who have completed their service on the board of directors this year:
- Laura DiFilippo, DiFilippo Services Company, Paoli, Pennsylvania
- Gary Marowkse, Flame Furnace, Warren, Michigan
- Narissa Rampey, Air Assurance Co., Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Mike Schumacher, Reliable Heating & Cooling, Inc., St. Louis, Missouri
- Michael Weber, Thomas & Galbraith Heating and Cooling, Cincinnati, Ohio.