INDIANAPOLIS, June 21, 2018 — During the recent Bryant Dealer Rally, the company’s annual meeting where its top dealers are recognized, Gainesville Mechanical, Inc. of Gainesville, Georgia was named Bryant Dealer of the Year, the highest honor a Bryant dealer can receive. Each year, this award recognizes the business whose resolve and tenacity have propelled them forward, creating undeniable momentum and extraordinary progress. Bryant, a leading supplier of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
“Being recognized as the Bryant Dealer of the Year for 2018 is a testament to the unwavering commitment and dedication our team has to do whatever it takes to ensure complete customer satisfaction,” said Mike Herrington, vice president of operations and managing partner, Gainesville Mechanical, Inc. “We are proud to back our Bryant systems with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee by providing our customers a ‘One Year Test Drive’ on every Bryant system installed to ensure every customer enjoys the Gainesville Mechanical, Inc. experience. When you combine skilled tradespeople that provide expert craftsmanship with the quality and dependability of the Bryant equipment, you end up with an ideal recipe for a successful HVAC business. Thanks to a great partnership with our distributor, Mingledorff’s Inc., and overwhelming support from our community, we are truly humbled to be recognized as the number one Bryant dealer in the nation.”
In addition to the Dealer of the Year award, Bryant named Young’s Air Conditioning of Los Banos, California as this year’s recipient of the Charles Bryant Award during the Dealer Rally. The Charles Bryant Award, named for the company’s founder, recognizes a loyal Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) that epitomizes the characteristics of Charles Bryant, including professionalism, quality, reliability and community spirit.
Bryant also announced its 15 Medal of Excellence winners, comprised of Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers from throughout North America. The candidates were judged on overall sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales, customer satisfaction and participation in dealer programs and promotions.
“Bryant dealers continue to raise the bar as some of the most professional and technically proficient in the HVAC industry,” said Matthew Pine, president, Residential HVAC, UTC Climate, Controls & Security. “Our award winners truly set themselves apart, and are the very best among our elite group of dealers. The 2018 Dealer of the Year, Gainesville Mechanical, Inc., our Charles Bryant Award winner, Young’s Air Conditioning and our Medal of Excellence winners are ideal examples for other Bryant dealers of how to run a successful business and do whatever it takes to care for our customers.”
The 2018 Medal of Excellence Winners are:
- Allstar Heating & Air LaGrange, Georgia
- All-Ways Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Monticello, Minnesota Chapman Heating | Air Conditioning | Plumbing Indianapolis, Indiana
- Chesterfield Service Chesterfield, Missouri
- Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions Maple Plain, Minnesota
- Gainesville Mechanical, Inc. Gainesville, Georgia
- Hayes Heating & Air Conditioning Milford New Hampshire
- Lyon Sheet Metal & Heating Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
- Pender Brothers, Inc. Port Royal, South Carolina
- Redmond’s Complete Comfort Beech Creek, Pennsylvania
- R&S Heating and Sheet Metal, Inc. Monterey, California
- Schaafsma Heating & Cooling Grand Rapids, Michigan V.M. O’Leary Sheet Metal & Heating Cary, Illinois
- Washington Energy Services Lynnwood, Washington
- Young’s Air Conditioning Los Banos, California
For more information about Bryant, visit www.bryant.com.